I love all the imaginative ideas for illustrating and remembering the creation story found in Genesis. Whether you need a quick printable to cut and fold or want to take your time and create individual graphics for each day, you’ll find something here that will work for you.
- Creation Story Mats shared by Flame Creative Kids
- Accordion Booklet and Coloring Pages found in this post
- Creation Story Cards at The Adventures of Bear
- Days of Creation Numbers shared by GRHomeschooling
- Creation Story Sticks at Bible Class Creations
- Creation Story Map at Story It
Especially for preschoolers, visit my shop for creation story activities.
The lesson packet includes:
- story poster
- images to retell the story
- copywork and coloring pages
In addition, you’ll find PreK to Early Reader skill-building activities based on the story or lesson theme. The activity pages provide opportunities to practice fine motor skills, identifying letters, counting, identifying shapes, and recognizing colors.
If you need to prepare for larger number of students, you can order creation story craft kits from Oriental Trading.