The needs of children’s ministry volunteers in the smaller church are unique. I’ve collected several articles to provide encouragement and practical tips for those seeking to share God’s love with children in a small church environment.
- Mark Pierce shares about Becoming a “Child-Friendly” Small Church
- Lifeway walks you through obstacles and solutions with their resource-How smaller churches can reach children
- A mom of three boys reminds us that ‘relationships trump curriculum’
- Karen Wingate reminds that it just takes one spark to ignite a new fire
- Practical tips from KidMin Cogley reminding us that No Church Too Small
- Mary Harris Todd shares how her daughter was blessed with Small Church Children: Growing Up In the Arms of the Saints
- Geoff Surratt shares an interview with Craig Groeschel highlighting how a pastor of a small church can improve the children’s ministry-Craig Groeschel on Children’s Ministry
Please share your stories about God has blessed you and the children you serve in your small church.