I love creating simple printable crafts that provide opportunities for the students to continue to interact with the story at home. This week’s lesson was Daniel and the Lions’ Den. You can read the story for yourself in Daniel 6. I used Bible clip art for Daniel and the lions from Kari Bolt who sells at Teachers Pay Teachers. You can download your own copy of the printable craft here.
This week’s Take Me Deeper study calls us to a focus on The Resurrection Life. As John 10:10 states, Jesus came that we might have abundant life – have life to the full. As I did the word study using the BlueLetterBible, I found these definitions:
- Where sin abounded, grace did much more abound
- Save to the uttermost
- Richly provided
- Over and above – more than is necessary – superior – extraordinary – surpassing
This is in contrast to the thief and robber who offer deception and trickery, violence and destruction. They take away life while Jesus gives life and gives it abundantly.
- Saved in abundant grace ([biblegateway passage=”Romans 5:20″])
- Blessed according to abundant mercy ([biblegateway passage=”1 Peter 1:3″])
- Energized with abundant life ([biblegateway passage=”John 10:10″])
- Calmed in abundant peace ([biblegateway passage=”Psalm 72:7″])
- Rejoiced with abundant joy ([biblegateway passage=”Philippians 1:26″])
- Satisfied with abundant goodness ([biblegateway passage=”Psalm 36:8″])
- Prayer answered in abundant manner ([biblegateway passage=”Ephesians 3:20″])